Best Sculpt Map templates for Second Life

Using sculpt templates was the only way to paint  in 3-D for a long time.  I finally decided to pay for Photoshop CS5 so I could paint directly in 3-D, and I figured that was the end of need for the sculpt map.  However, I realized just now that I still use these sculpt maps every day, to check for alignment of meshes and mapping the textures in different ways.
I was just making a new mesh foot for my horse. I thought I was done, and it seems to look good when textured, but the UV map said otherwise.  The prim on the left has issues in the B2-B3 area, and the prim on the right has been fixed. The fix dropped 20 vertexes and 57 surfaces from the one on the right, which reduces lag and makes it look better at the same time.

So here are three sculpt maps including the one I use most often, from the  Second Life® Wiki, Copyright © 2007-2009 Linden Research, Inc. which are licensed  under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.  Click them to get the full sized templates, save them to disk, and enjoy!
Classic UV Checker UV Checker by DanielFox Abernathy UV Checker by Void Singer
Best for painting Shows the exact location of the vertexes Good for seeing both sides due to alpha

More sculpt and mesh info including the largest online and open source library is at my best tools for Second Life page